The object is located at street Calle Corderia, close to the Plaça d’en Coll, only a minute’s walk away from Plaça Major. It is placed laterally in north-east / south-west location to Plaça d’en Coll. This way, if you imagine the property on your right, you look down road Corderia up to the dreamy Plaça Quaterna. On the left hand you can see Plaça d’en Coll. This extremely central location is within walking distance (1 to 5 min.) to everything a modern urban living in a metropolis has to offer, accompanied by the wonderful temperatures:
- Supermarkets (Eroski and Mercadona)
- The main market hall of Palma (Mercat d’Olivar)
- Several bakers, butchers, organic food shops, kiosks, tailors and lavations
- All Spanish banks
- All shops, brands, labels and shoe shops
- All hotspots, attractions and promenades of Palma such as the marina, Plaça Cort, the Cathedral, the Passeig del Born, Plaça de la Reina, Plaça Mercat, Las Ramblas, Plaça Rei Joan Carles I and the Carrer de Av. de Jaume III. and finally the districts of Portixol (with the city beach of Palma), La Llotja and Santa Catalina, just to name a few.
- And not to forget the many culinary highlights, restaurants, bars and nightlife of the clubs of Palma on the Paseo Maritimo